We are not just another Johannesburg online marketing agency . Digital marketing has become a part of the business world today, thanks to the various benefits that it comes with. Even brands that are not online are choosing to go this way to help customers find their way to their brick and mortar stores. This kind of marketing has gained popularity because it is effective in reaching the target market considering that a huge number of customers spend their time online. Mobile devices have made this even easier because they can access the internet on the go from any place and at any time. There are greater benefits of using digital marketing besides reaching the targeted audience.
1. Reduced costs
An online marketing strategy is easy to put together and at a very little cost compared to other traditional methods of marketing that you have. Radio, TV, yellow pages and other publications can be costly compared to a digital marketing plan.
2. Leveled playing field
It offer level playing fields for all businesses, whether they are small or big. With a solid marketing strategy, your small business can do just as well as the larger businesses making it possible for you to compete with the rest on a level ground. Your service to your users is what matters in digital marketing and [tags] .
3. Brand development
Through digital marketing, you can develop your brand using a website that is high in quality and one that is well maintained. Your content should meet targeted needs to add value to your visitors to gain the value of lead generation. You can maximize on this by using social media networks and email marketing as part of your marketing strategy to get the best results for your brand.
4. Real time results
One of the best advantages of digital marketing over traditional options is that it will offer you real time results. You don’t have to wait for weeks to start seeing a boost in business. This kind of marketing makes it easier and faster for visitors to respond which in return increases the conversion rates within a very short period of time. When everything is done right, you can start enjoying conversions sooner than expected.
5. Greater exposure
When using digital marketing, you stand the chance to have your business seen in any given part of the world using just one marketing campaign at a considerate cost. People from different parts of the world will access your business simultaneously unlike other traditional methods that only reach your local target audience a portion at a time. Exposure is very good for any brand and when using platforms such as social media, it becomes even easier to share your content and have the sharing cycle going on to bring you good returns.
What Are The Roles OF Johannesburg online marketing agency
In order to build an effective online marketing strategy for your business, it's important to understand the theory behind what we call "push" and "pull" strategies, and how they can be utilized together to drive optimal results.
Let's use a hypothetical example to illustrate this concept:
Suppose it's February and you've invented the world's greatest stadium noisemakers. Called "The Loudinator", these things put Thundersticks and Bam Bams to shame. You've just invested a lot of money into producing your line of MLB specific Loudinators, and you've built an e-commerce website that is ready to handle sales. Now you just need to generate awareness of your product before MLB Opening Day.
Push strategy involves any marketing strategy that "pushes" its way in front of users without the user initiating the request. Push marketing is great for generating brand awareness, promoting a new product or service, or delivering a time-sensitive message.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to generate awareness of your new product:
- Display advertising - Run display ads and video ads on relevant websites such as sports blogs and sports news websites.
- Mobile ads - Targeted ads at users who are within a certain mile radius of baseball stadiums, or who are searching for baseball-related phrase from their mobile phone.
- E-mail campaigns - Build an email list and distribute product information and promotions such as spring-training discount offers.
- Sponsorships - Sponsor sporting events or sports news shows.
- Partnerships - Partner with bloggers and affiliates who will help push the product for you.
If all goes well, your push marketing will generate awareness of this glowing (or roaring) new product and stimulate demand. Once people are aware of The Loudinator, they will most likely begin searching for it and discussing it online. This is when your pull strategy comes into play.
Pull strategy involves reeling in users who are actively looking for your content - The user has initiated the request and you are simply reaching out to fulfill it for them.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to bring users to your website:
- Search engine optimization - Make sure that your site ranks highly not just for your specific brand or product name, but for related products such as Thundersticks, Bam Bams and fan gear.
- Pay Per Click Advertising - Run targeted ads on the search network that promote your product with compelling messages such as "Buy The Original Loudinator" and "Free Shipping." Since your ads will only run when someone searches for your product or related products, these ads will be highly relevant and effective at pulling the user in.
- Utilize Social Media - Allow users to actively interact with your brand on social networks and begin tracking conversations that involve relevant keyword phrases such as "Loudinator" and "baseball." Try to engage those users and reach out to them about your product. Social media is an excellent example of push and pull happening at the same time.
- Start Blogging - Create a blog and add content that your users will find amusing, such as posts that contain photos of the world's craziest dressed fans using your product. Allow users to post comments on your blog, and be sure to respond. Don't forget to make it easy for users to subscribe to your blog via an RSS reader or email.
Although people need to be aware of your product or service before then can actively go looking for it, it's important to note that push and pull strategy doesn't happen in a linear fashion. For optimal results, the planning of both strategies often needs to take place simultaneously, and the implementation of many of the pull strategies actually needs to begin before the push. This is because tactics such as search engine optimization can take several months to achieve results; and it takes quite a bit of time and content to grow an active user base for blogs and social media. You want to make sure that you have all the right pieces in place to convert a user to a sale as soon as they go looking for your product.
B2B Advertisng and Digital Marketing Firms
The primary objective of having a website is to receive traffic and be reachable to a global audience, but this doesn't happen without plan and effort. It is important to formulate an effective Website Marketing Strategy to promote your website.
A good website marketing strategy has to be based on a strong foundation of reason. Different online marketing strategies cater to different niches and it all depends on what you actually want to achieve. Some websites hope to generate leads for businesses, others look to sell products and some hope to generate income from the website itself. It is important to understand the motive and nature of the website before you plan your strategy.
Lets take a look at some of the popular website marketing strategies that should be on the watch-list of any website owner.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).:
No website marketing strategy is complete without an efficient SEO plan. This is the most crucial factor for almost any type of website, whatever the niche or motive. A high page rank always results in increased viewership and serves as a supreme advertisement that can beat most television commercials for reach and ad value.
Although a high page rank serves as a supreme advertisement, not everyone can achieve top ranking. There are other means of advertisements one should always consider. Google AdWords is an effective, low cost online advertisement campaign that should be part of any decent website marketing strategy.
Inbound links are those links that point to your website from another website. A good website marketing strategy should focus on getting inbound links from journals, directories and online publications. A typical plan of action to achieve this involves writing original articles and submitting them to popular directories.
Squirrel Marketing: Squirrel marketing is a website marketing strategy that is more direct in its approach. By participating in forums, newsgroups, email lists etc., you can spread the news and key points of your website. You could also run offline marketing campaigns and seminars to announce your website.
You could adopt any or all of these website marketing strategies, but remember, in the end all that matters is content. Good website marketeers, writers and copywriters can give you that extra edge.
It helps you encourage prospects, followers and clients to take the right action. By visiting the Johannesburg online marketing agency , reading more of services and products and even rating them and buying them is a great way of gaining publicity to improve your business success. The relationship between the business and its customers is greatly enhanced by digital marketing.
- Award winning strategic marketing agencies
- Best online marketing companies
- Where is the nearest integrated marketing services
- Nearest online marketing companies
- Top strategic marketing agency
- The best digital marketing companies in world
- Specialist b2b digital marketing agency
- Expert of advertising and marketing agencies
- Experts of advertising agencies
- Cost of best advertising companies
- Price of digital marketing agencies
- Finding advertising companies
- Find digital marketing solutions
- Good marketing advertising agency
- How To find a advertising agency companies
- How To choose top advertising companies
- How to hire digital marketing agencies
- I need a marketing and advertising firms
- I am looking for advertising and marketing agency
- Who is the best marketing agency johannesburg
- List of b2b marketing agency
- Local digital advertising companies
- Top 5 strategic branding agency
- Nearest advertising agency strategy
- Recommended online marketing companies
- Affordable digital marketing agency list
- Cheap b2b advertising agencies
- Cheapest digital marketing companies
- Get a digital marketing agencies
- Reviews for b2b advertising agency
- Reviews on digital advertising agency
- Reviews of list of advertising agencies
- Same day brand strategy companies
- South African digital advertising companies
- Largest digital marketing solutions
- Full service online marketing companies
- Biggest marketing and advertising agency
- Top 10 digital marketing agency
- Largest integrated advertising agency
Johannesburg integrated marketing agencies