We are not just another South Africa marketing strategy company . Digital marketing has become a part of the business world today, thanks to the various benefits that it comes with. Even brands that are not online are choosing to go this way to help customers find their way to their brick and mortar stores. This kind of marketing has gained popularity because it is effective in reaching the target market considering that a huge number of customers spend their time online. Mobile devices have made this even easier because they can access the internet on the go from any place and at any time. There are greater benefits of using digital marketing besides reaching the targeted audience.
1. Reduced costs
An online marketing strategy is easy to put together and at a very little cost compared to other traditional methods of marketing that you have. Radio, TV, yellow pages and other publications can be costly compared to a digital marketing plan.
2. Leveled playing field
It offer level playing fields for all businesses, whether they are small or big. With a solid marketing strategy, your small business can do just as well as the larger businesses making it possible for you to compete with the rest on a level ground. Your service to your users is what matters in digital marketing and [tags] .
3. Brand development
Through digital marketing, you can develop your brand using a website that is high in quality and one that is well maintained. Your content should meet targeted needs to add value to your visitors to gain the value of lead generation. You can maximize on this by using social media networks and email marketing as part of your marketing strategy to get the best results for your brand.
4. Real time results
One of the best advantages of digital marketing over traditional options is that it will offer you real time results. You don’t have to wait for weeks to start seeing a boost in business. This kind of marketing makes it easier and faster for visitors to respond which in return increases the conversion rates within a very short period of time. When everything is done right, you can start enjoying conversions sooner than expected.
5. Greater exposure
When using digital marketing, you stand the chance to have your business seen in any given part of the world using just one marketing campaign at a considerate cost. People from different parts of the world will access your business simultaneously unlike other traditional methods that only reach your local target audience a portion at a time. Exposure is very good for any brand and when using platforms such as social media, it becomes even easier to share your content and have the sharing cycle going on to bring you good returns.
What Are The Roles OF South Africa marketing strategy company
Marketing basically means putting the right product or service at the right price, in the right place, at the right time. However, no matter how simple the marketing definition is, it takes a lot of work, the creation and implementation of a sound marketing strategy plan before you can see the fruits of your labor. First of all, you need to find out what your target market wants and identify their shopping habits. You also need to evaluate how you will be able to create a product or service at a price that will represent value and quality for them. This is where the marketing-mix comes in.
A marketing mix helps you get through your marketing strategy plans for any product or service you are thinking of and in the process, helps you stay away from common mistakes that may affect your business. However, although the 4 Ps of marketing and the marketing mix are often used interchangeably, these are two different terms. The marketing mix is a common phrase that is used to refer to the choices an organization has to make within key factors in the mix when introducing a particular service or product to market. The 4 Ps on the other hand relates to the key factors, which define the marketing mix.
What Are The 4 Ps?
The first P is refers to the Product (or service) your customers want. When you define a product, it must have something that will satisfy the needs or demand of your target market. Among the factors you need to take into consideration is the How? When? and Where? Your target customers will likely use it. Branding is also important. Just like with any marketing strategy plan, your brand will represent your company and this must not just be treated as a simple name you want to call your product or service. Your brand will be the differentiating factor against your competitors.
The second P refers to the place where your customers will buy your product or service. Is it online or via a brochure or catalogue? Will you expand your distribution to include a big retail supermarket or only through a specialized boutique?
The third P is the price of the product or service you offer which is also its basic value to the buyer. Establishing a standardized price point might help but you also have to make sure that this will be suitable to the financial capacity of your target market.
The fourth P refers to Promotion. This is how you will promote or market your products or services which often reflect your marketing strategy plan. A good promotion and marketing campaign will be a significant factor in establishing your brand in the market.
When integrating the 4 Ps into your mix marketing model, you have to make sure these four factors interact with each other seamlessly. With just one element wrong, it may have a negative impact on your entire marketing strategy plan.
THe Difference Between Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
In order to build an effective online marketing strategy for your business, it's important to understand the theory behind what we call "push" and "pull" strategies, and how they can be utilized together to drive optimal results.
Let's use a hypothetical example to illustrate this concept:
Suppose it's February and you've invented the world's greatest stadium noisemakers. Called "The Loudinator", these things put Thundersticks and Bam Bams to shame. You've just invested a lot of money into producing your line of MLB specific Loudinators, and you've built an e-commerce website that is ready to handle sales. Now you just need to generate awareness of your product before MLB Opening Day.
Push strategy involves any marketing strategy that "pushes" its way in front of users without the user initiating the request. Push marketing is great for generating brand awareness, promoting a new product or service, or delivering a time-sensitive message.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to generate awareness of your new product:
- Display advertising - Run display ads and video ads on relevant websites such as sports blogs and sports news websites.
- Mobile ads - Targeted ads at users who are within a certain mile radius of baseball stadiums, or who are searching for baseball-related phrase from their mobile phone.
- E-mail campaigns - Build an email list and distribute product information and promotions such as spring-training discount offers.
- Sponsorships - Sponsor sporting events or sports news shows.
- Partnerships - Partner with bloggers and affiliates who will help push the product for you.
If all goes well, your push marketing will generate awareness of this glowing (or roaring) new product and stimulate demand. Once people are aware of The Loudinator, they will most likely begin searching for it and discussing it online. This is when your pull strategy comes into play.
Pull strategy involves reeling in users who are actively looking for your content - The user has initiated the request and you are simply reaching out to fulfill it for them.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to bring users to your website:
- Search engine optimization - Make sure that your site ranks highly not just for your specific brand or product name, but for related products such as Thundersticks, Bam Bams and fan gear.
- Pay Per Click Advertising - Run targeted ads on the search network that promote your product with compelling messages such as "Buy The Original Loudinator" and "Free Shipping." Since your ads will only run when someone searches for your product or related products, these ads will be highly relevant and effective at pulling the user in.
- Utilize Social Media - Allow users to actively interact with your brand on social networks and begin tracking conversations that involve relevant keyword phrases such as "Loudinator" and "baseball." Try to engage those users and reach out to them about your product. Social media is an excellent example of push and pull happening at the same time.
- Start Blogging - Create a blog and add content that your users will find amusing, such as posts that contain photos of the world's craziest dressed fans using your product. Allow users to post comments on your blog, and be sure to respond. Don't forget to make it easy for users to subscribe to your blog via an RSS reader or email.
Although people need to be aware of your product or service before then can actively go looking for it, it's important to note that push and pull strategy doesn't happen in a linear fashion. For optimal results, the planning of both strategies often needs to take place simultaneously, and the implementation of many of the pull strategies actually needs to begin before the push. This is because tactics such as search engine optimization can take several months to achieve results; and it takes quite a bit of time and content to grow an active user base for blogs and social media. You want to make sure that you have all the right pieces in place to convert a user to a sale as soon as they go looking for your product.
It helps you encourage prospects, followers and clients to take the right action. By visiting the South Africa marketing strategy company , reading more of services and products and even rating them and buying them is a great way of gaining publicity to improve your business success. The relationship between the business and its customers is greatly enhanced by digital marketing.
- South Africa marketing agency johannesburg
- Gauteng b2b digital marketing agency
- Pretoria digital marketing companies in world
- Fourways strategic creative agency
- Sandton digital advertising agency
- Melville & Northcliff b2b digital marketing agency
- Midrand small business digital marketing agency
- Bryanston online marketing companies
- Roodepoort advertising agency strategy
- Randburg b2b full service advertising agency
- Johannesburg South advertising and marketing firms
- Soweto business to business marketing agencies
- Bedfordview marketing and advertising agencies
- Johannesburg North b2b ad markerting agencies
- Johannesburg City CBD integrated marketing firm
- East Rand b2b ad markerting agencies
- Kempton Park online marketing agencies
- Alberton digital marketing solutions
- Benoni marketing strategy company
- Boksburg internet marketing agencies
- Brakpan digital marketing agencies
- Edenvale digital marketing services
- Germiston internet marketing agencies
- Centurion integrated marketing services
- SA digital marketing company
- JHB advertisement agency
- Cape Town digital marketing companies in world
- Durban integrated digital marketing agency
- Johannesburg business marketing agency