We are not just another Johannesburg online marketing agency . Digital marketing has become a part of the business world today, thanks to the various benefits that it comes with. Even brands that are not online are choosing to go this way to help customers find their way to their brick and mortar stores. This kind of marketing has gained popularity because it is effective in reaching the target market considering that a huge number of customers spend their time online. Mobile devices have made this even easier because they can access the internet on the go from any place and at any time. There are greater benefits of using digital marketing besides reaching the targeted audience.
1. Reduced costs
An online marketing strategy is easy to put together and at a very little cost compared to other traditional methods of marketing that you have. Radio, TV, yellow pages and other publications can be costly compared to a digital marketing plan.
2. Leveled playing field
It offer level playing fields for all businesses, whether they are small or big. With a solid marketing strategy, your small business can do just as well as the larger businesses making it possible for you to compete with the rest on a level ground. Your service to your users is what matters in digital marketing and [tags] .
3. Brand development
Through digital marketing, you can develop your brand using a website that is high in quality and one that is well maintained. Your content should meet targeted needs to add value to your visitors to gain the value of lead generation. You can maximize on this by using social media networks and email marketing as part of your marketing strategy to get the best results for your brand.
4. Real time results
One of the best advantages of digital marketing over traditional options is that it will offer you real time results. You don’t have to wait for weeks to start seeing a boost in business. This kind of marketing makes it easier and faster for visitors to respond which in return increases the conversion rates within a very short period of time. When everything is done right, you can start enjoying conversions sooner than expected.
5. Greater exposure
When using digital marketing, you stand the chance to have your business seen in any given part of the world using just one marketing campaign at a considerate cost. People from different parts of the world will access your business simultaneously unlike other traditional methods that only reach your local target audience a portion at a time. Exposure is very good for any brand and when using platforms such as social media, it becomes even easier to share your content and have the sharing cycle going on to bring you good returns.
What Are The Roles OF Johannesburg online marketing agency
It utilizes an assortment of digital channels like SEO (search engine optimization), social media and PPC (pay per click) to entice audiences towards a prospective brand. Digital marketing uses internet as the core medium of promotion which can be accessed using electronic gadgets like computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Internet marketing techniques such as search engine marketing (SEM), e-mails form an integral part of digital marketing. Moreover, it also includes non-internet channels like short messaging service (SMS) and multimedia messaging service (MMS), callbacks, etc. All these different channels form an integrated part of digital marketing. Digital marketing is considered a BTL Below-The-Line marketing as it targets a smaller and more concentrated group and works on forming loyal customers and creating conversions.
SMO or (SMM), on the other hand, is a branch or subset of digital marketing that excels at promotion using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and so forth. It makes the use of social media for the purpose of marketing. Social media relies heavily on the interaction of the users, sharing information and forming a community of sorts and hence has a 'social' element to it. It utilizes the creation of artistic content which is presented accordingly to lure the audience towards your products or services and create a brand following.
According to Zephoria Digital Marketing Consultants, there are over 1.71 billion monthly active Facebook users worldwide. This means that statistically Facebook is too big to ignore and hence, should be a vital part of your social media marketing strategies. Online video consumption on such platforms has been on a steady rise and is the next big thing in terms of marketing strategies. SMM is also a BTL Below-The-Line marketing as it relates to segregated groups formed over common interests on social media platforms.
Companies looking to address their marketing needs need to choose between a digital marketing agency or a specialist agency. If you are looking for someone to plan out your entire marketing strategy, then a digital marketing agency would be a good choice. However, if you are looking for someone to only handle the social media aspect of your strategy, then you are better off working with a specialist agency.
With the extreme popularity of digital media, people are more willing to incorporate digital marketing into their everyday lifestyle. As per the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) report, Internet ad revenues in the United States reached a staggering $27.5 billion in the first half of 2015.This has opened up several job opportunities world over. There is a high demand; however, we experience a dearth in the skilled workforce as people are still coming to terms with the rapid evolution of digital media.
To meet the increasing demands of talented individuals, there are several online courses in digital marketing available. A quick Google search on this topic will enlist a host of institutes that offer the mentioned lessons. The courses run for a number of days where all the related topics under the umbrella of digital marketing are addressed. Students gain valuable insights into the subject that enables them to carve a niche for themselves.
The digital marketing course includes basic understanding of marketing and advertising concepts and fundamental knowledge of statistical and analytical tools. They are also given comprehensive information about email marketing, SEO/SEM, pay per click, mobile marketing, online video among others.
Social media marketing courses include an in-depth understanding of the principles of social media, major social media sites, social media strategy and measuring social media. It offers a look into the strengths and weaknesses of the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. and delves deeper into the newest trends surfacing on social media.Social media is an indispensable part of digital media strategy. SM platforms are leveraged for the purpose of branding of a product or service as it provides a more interactive medium open for a two-way conversation. Digital marketing is more relevant in terms of creating brand awareness, marketing or reputation management. Although they have different online applications, they serve the larger purpose of brand advancement and customer conversion into leads and sales. Consumers have become more brand conscious with active participation and most spoilt for choice with the plethora of options available online. Their share in the overall marketing strategy has grown manifold rendering traditional strategy techniques obsolete. The rate at which digital media is advancing, it won't be far fetched to imagine a future where virtual reality has transpired to every aspect of our existence.
Integrated and Innovative Marketing - What Are The Benefits and Cost?
In order to build an effective online marketing strategy for your business, it's important to understand the theory behind what we call "push" and "pull" strategies, and how they can be utilized together to drive optimal results.
Let's use a hypothetical example to illustrate this concept:
Suppose it's February and you've invented the world's greatest stadium noisemakers. Called "The Loudinator", these things put Thundersticks and Bam Bams to shame. You've just invested a lot of money into producing your line of MLB specific Loudinators, and you've built an e-commerce website that is ready to handle sales. Now you just need to generate awareness of your product before MLB Opening Day.
Push strategy involves any marketing strategy that "pushes" its way in front of users without the user initiating the request. Push marketing is great for generating brand awareness, promoting a new product or service, or delivering a time-sensitive message.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to generate awareness of your new product:
- Display advertising - Run display ads and video ads on relevant websites such as sports blogs and sports news websites.
- Mobile ads - Targeted ads at users who are within a certain mile radius of baseball stadiums, or who are searching for baseball-related phrase from their mobile phone.
- E-mail campaigns - Build an email list and distribute product information and promotions such as spring-training discount offers.
- Sponsorships - Sponsor sporting events or sports news shows.
- Partnerships - Partner with bloggers and affiliates who will help push the product for you.
If all goes well, your push marketing will generate awareness of this glowing (or roaring) new product and stimulate demand. Once people are aware of The Loudinator, they will most likely begin searching for it and discussing it online. This is when your pull strategy comes into play.
Pull strategy involves reeling in users who are actively looking for your content - The user has initiated the request and you are simply reaching out to fulfill it for them.
Examples of some push marketing tactics you could use to bring users to your website:
- Search engine optimization - Make sure that your site ranks highly not just for your specific brand or product name, but for related products such as Thundersticks, Bam Bams and fan gear.
- Pay Per Click Advertising - Run targeted ads on the search network that promote your product with compelling messages such as "Buy The Original Loudinator" and "Free Shipping." Since your ads will only run when someone searches for your product or related products, these ads will be highly relevant and effective at pulling the user in.
- Utilize Social Media - Allow users to actively interact with your brand on social networks and begin tracking conversations that involve relevant keyword phrases such as "Loudinator" and "baseball." Try to engage those users and reach out to them about your product. Social media is an excellent example of push and pull happening at the same time.
- Start Blogging - Create a blog and add content that your users will find amusing, such as posts that contain photos of the world's craziest dressed fans using your product. Allow users to post comments on your blog, and be sure to respond. Don't forget to make it easy for users to subscribe to your blog via an RSS reader or email.
Although people need to be aware of your product or service before then can actively go looking for it, it's important to note that push and pull strategy doesn't happen in a linear fashion. For optimal results, the planning of both strategies often needs to take place simultaneously, and the implementation of many of the pull strategies actually needs to begin before the push. This is because tactics such as search engine optimization can take several months to achieve results; and it takes quite a bit of time and content to grow an active user base for blogs and social media. You want to make sure that you have all the right pieces in place to convert a user to a sale as soon as they go looking for your product.
It helps you encourage prospects, followers and clients to take the right action. By visiting the Johannesburg online marketing agency , reading more of services and products and even rating them and buying them is a great way of gaining publicity to improve your business success. The relationship between the business and its customers is greatly enhanced by digital marketing.
- Award winning strategic marketing agencies
- Best online marketing companies
- Where is the nearest integrated marketing services
- Nearest online marketing companies
- Top strategic marketing agency
- The best digital marketing companies in world
- Specialist b2b digital marketing agency
- Expert of advertising and marketing agencies
- Experts of advertising agencies
- Cost of best advertising companies
- Price of digital marketing agencies
- Finding advertising companies
- Find digital marketing solutions
- Good marketing advertising agency
- How To find a advertising agency companies
- How To choose top advertising companies
- How to hire digital marketing agencies
- I need a marketing and advertising firms
- I am looking for advertising and marketing agency
- Who is the best marketing agency johannesburg
- List of b2b marketing agency
- Local digital advertising companies
- Top 5 strategic branding agency
- Nearest advertising agency strategy
- Recommended online marketing companies
- Affordable digital marketing agency list
- Cheap b2b advertising agencies
- Cheapest digital marketing companies
- Get a digital marketing agencies
- Reviews for b2b advertising agency
- Reviews on digital advertising agency
- Reviews of list of advertising agencies
- Same day brand strategy companies
- South African digital advertising companies
- Largest digital marketing solutions
- Full service online marketing companies
- Biggest marketing and advertising agency
- Top 10 digital marketing agency
- Largest integrated advertising agency
Johannesburg integrated marketing agencies